In a very touching episode of Read It And Weep, our boys take a look at the weekend’s box office hit, Dear John (The Movie). Don’t miss
- Alex admits to crying
- Brian and Chris are surrounded with teenage girls
- John gets shot (and it’s awesome!)
- The missile detecting capabilities of autistic kids
- and Lightning Bonus Round!
- Featuring comedian Brian Crall of the Sacramento Comedy Spot.
This may not be the worst Nicholas Sparks novel adapted into a movie that we’ve watched, but it’s certainly in the top two.