A freak of nature, another freak of nature, and a bald child with severe depression.
Rudolph, Frosty, and Life’s Punching Bag, Charlie Brown, are here to teach us what Christmas is really all about. Sure, there’s presents and the magic of Christmas snow, but in the world of ‘60s animation, Christmas is about:
- Death by evil magicians
- Existential angst and sheep
- A criminal justice system based entirely on dentistry
- Toddlers who love the bible
- Hating people who are too dirty, too skinny, too sad, and too full of jelly
- Kids getting raised by absentee trombones
- And a definitive test of life through juggling and sweeping
Our guest, Dru, is still hilarious. Here’s his website of awesome.
Happy iPod day, everyone. Hope it’s a good one.