New site new me!
It’s been 6+ years since we last rebuilt the website and like all six-year-olds, it’s gotten clunky and difficult to look at. So we rebuilt it from the ground up to be modern, responsive, colorful, and all those other adjectives we see on corporate blogs. But here are some things I’m really proud of:
- I wrote a history of the show and I think it’s fun.
- Our new logo looks great and it’ll change in some neat ways.
- Lots of tags. Makes it easy to find other episodes you’ll like in case you have very specific tastes. For example “the 90s“, “sad things“, “navel gazing“, “Alex has a cold“, “films commonly considered to be the worst of all time“, or your favorite guests like “Sarah Hatheway“.
- It doesn’t suck on phones!
- You can become a Meat Buddy without using PayPal!
- and much more.
If you find any bugs (and you will), let us know using our contact page!